- Friday, September 15, 3-4pm, 1000 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, September 19, 3:30-4:30pm, 1090 Lincoln Hall
- Friday, September 22, 3-4pm, 1000 Lincoln Hall
- Friday, September 29, 3-4pm, 1000 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, October 10, 3:30-4:30pm, 1090 Lincoln Hall
- Friday, October 13, 3-4pm, 1000 Lincoln Hall
Freshman interested in transferring to the College of Engineering RSVP here for an Information Session.
How to apply:
Applications for Pre-Engineering are due on May 15th each year. Students are only eligible to apply in May of their freshman year. Sophomore, junior, and senior students will not be eligible for Pre-Engineering or the College of Engineering.
The link to apply to Pre-Engineering will be available on this website from May 1 - May 15.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Technical GPA of 3.0 or higher
Please note that a 3.0 is the minimum GPA needed to apply. The competitiveness of the pool will determine the average GPA.
- Completion of MATH 220/221 with a grade of B or higher
- Completion of CHEM 102/103 with a grade of B or higher
- Completion of PHYS 100 or higher with a grade of B or higher
Students who do not place in at least MATH 115 – Pre-Calculus will not be eligible for Pre-Engineering and the College of Engineering.
Students who already have credits for introductory courses listed above are expected to take the next-level courses with a grade of B or higher for transfer consideration.
How does the College of Engineering fit into your future professional goals? Please be as specific as possible and limit your response to 500 words.
In what ways have you developed your skills as they relate to the field of Engineering? Please draw from your experiences with campus organizations, volunteer work, research, etc. Limit your response to 500 words.
Optional essay question:
Please state any special circumstances that have affected your academic performance and/or progress that you would like the Pre-Engineering Review Committee to consider. Please limit your response to 250 words.
Students will be required to submit a professional resume.
We encourage applicants to take advantage of the Resume Review sessions offered by The Career Center.